Be at the leading edge of a nationally growing company.
Are you great at building relationships, helping clients succeed, and ensuring their long-term satisfaction?
Kwikly Dental Staffing is looking for a personable, confident, and customer service-oriented Account Manager to join our sales team. The primary focus in this role is to build relationships with our client account and nurture our partnership so that Kwikly remains top of mind for their needs and provider of choice.
Kwikly Dental Staffing provides the best people and technology to make filling temporary roles easy for dental offices and professionals. We offer high-quality service to dental offices to ensure excellent patient care in a timely and professional manner.
We are a fast-growing organization, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 growth companies in the US! We are expanding nationally, providing opportunities for career growth and a great culture for our team members.
Our dental professionals and internal teammates are responsive, resourceful, and responsible—taking every opportunity to learn, innovate, and support their teams. If that describes you, let’s talk!
- Build and maintain partnerships with client dental Offices.
- Be the expert on the client’s business, needs, and goals. Work with Operations Managers and Marketing to set and define annual objectives and manage accounts to help achieve defined objectives.
- Maintain documentation of all client communications, directions, recommendations, meetings, etc., which result in client decisions or approvals, including authorizations to proceed with billable services.
- Act as the first point of escalation for client issues raised by internal or external stakeholders.
- ManageParticipate in regular strategy & planning meetings
- Build client confidence in service capabilities, manage client expectations, advocate for the client’s needs and work to ensure client’s satisfaction.
- Communicate with internal and external (client) stakeholders to ensure work is progressing efficiently.
- Solicit and act on client feedback to maximize retention
Create & share customer success stories internally & externally
- Create and present business cases for partnerships.
- Facilitate retention conversations.
- Process conversion contracts for temps to permanent placement
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally in a service-based industry
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships and client service
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships. Hubspot is highly preferred.
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression with minimal guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Science or related field
- Experience in a related healthcare field, or other direct-service industry
Essentials that make a great Kwikly team member
- Align with and demonstrate core values of Responsive, Resourceful, and Responsible
- A strong desire to be part of a small, fast-paced organization where they can have a big impact
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning, and improvement and is passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to service and detail
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to your own success
- Sign-on and retention bonus!
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company paid parking in Minneapolis
- Professional development- we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- For Minneapolis-based teammates: Hybrid work schedule between your home and our Minneapolis office
- Remote Work-from-home for non-Minneapolis-based teammates
This is an exciting time to join us! If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.