We are hiring for a Marketing Communications Specialist to add to our marketing team. This role is dedicated to content development and activation management. The Marketing Communications Specialist will collaborate with various internal partners such as Operations, Sales, and HR, and external partners in communications and creative services.
You’ll craft impactful communication, enjoy connecting with people, and have a knack for organizing details. This is an excellent opportunity to build your marcoms skills and have the space to develop your own career. Kwikly is growing fast so this role has a lot of opportunities to take ownership and drive results!
Kwikly Dental Staffing provides the best people and technology to make filling temporary roles easy for dental offices and dental professionals. We offer high-quality service to dental offices to ensure excellent patient care in a timely and professional manner. Our dental professionals are employed by Kwikly, so they get the full benefit from controlling their own schedules while also accessing the support of our operations staff.
We are a fast-growing organization recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 growth companies in the US! We have a winning business model and a winning team that is expanding nationally, offering career growth and a great culture for our team members.
Our Professionals and internal teammates are responsive, resourceful, and responsible—taking every opportunity to learn, innovate, and support their teams. If that describes you, let’s talk!
What you will do
Marketing content creation
- Manage and execute digital and print advertising tactics, sponsorships, and customer communications.
- Develop content that drives engagement and brand value
- Monitor the effectiveness of all communication tactics and adjust approaches as needed
Social community management
- Manage and grow our social media presence across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok.
- Create and manage a content calendar
- Report on key metrics and track progress toward objectives
Events and community engagement
- Create events that build community with key stakeholders: our dental professional team, industry professionals, clients
- Integrate marketing initiatives, including events, communications, and content
Lead generation & acquisition
- Manage and create content, campaigns, promotions, and communications to drive demand and generate sales leads
- Create tools such as presentations, messaging, proposals, emails, videos, collateral, playbooks, case studies, promotions
- Address and incorporate the needs of stakeholders, communication trends, and environmental considerations.
- Assist in managing and maintaining messaging, content, promotions, and product availability across channels
- Maintain consistent brand image and voice across integrated marketing channels
- Minimum two years of professional working experience in marketing communications
Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
- Strong writing and editing skills for a variety of media, including email, web pages, blogs, print, etc.
- Event planning, budgeting coordination, and related vendor management
- Experience using CRM systems
- Be comfortable interacting with individuals in diverse roles and many locations
- Be able to take work direction and feedback from multiple sources.
- Creates communication strategies based on audience insights or personas.
- Willing to work occasional evenings for events and travel to tradeshows as needed.
- Understanding of SEO principles
- HubSpot experience, bonus for possessing certifications
- Working knowledge of branding and the creative process
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
- Basic photography and video experience
Essentials that make a great Kwikly team member
- Align with and demonstrate core values of Responsive, Resourceful, Reliable.
- A strong desire to be part of a small, fast-paced organization where they can have a big impact.
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning and improvement and is passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to service and detail
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to your own success
- Medical & dental insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Mentors - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- For MN-based team mates: Hybrid work schedule between your home and our Coon Rapids office
- Remote Work-from-home for non-Minneapolis based team mates
This is an exciting time to join us! If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.