Promote leadership, service, and expertise in the dental staffing industry.
Kwikly Operations Managers are responsible for the management and leadership of the staffing operations and fulfillment in the assigned region. You’ll lead a team of Operations Support and Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure that all standards of service are maintained. You’ll also be the effective manager of the flex workforce of dental professionals in your area, providing leadership, counsel, and performance management.
We are seeking individuals who are energetic, creative, organized, collaborative, have excellent communication skills, and share our values to build a national organization to provide flexible temp staffing via technology.
Kwikly Dental Staffing provides the best people and technology to make filling temporary roles easy for dental offices and professionals. We offer high-quality service to dental offices to ensure excellent patient care in a timely and professional manner.
We are a fast-growing organization, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 growth companies in the US! We are expanding nationally, providing opportunities for career growth and a great culture for our team members.
Our dental professionals and internal teammates are responsive, resourceful, and reliable—taking every opportunity to learn, innovate, and support their teams. If that describes you, let’s talk!
Process Compliance and Improvement
- Ensure adherence and compliance with internal processes and systems by Operations Team
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives for assigned area
Fulfillment and Quality Assurance
- Oversee hiring of dental professional staff in coordination with the Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure a high level of shift fulfillment with qualified professionals
- Monitor performance and production metrics to support profitability targets
- Assess and solve issues around performance areas, quality, and client expectations
- Resolve issues quickly with the goal to address multiple stakeholder interests
Advocacy and Market Outreach
- Advise dental offices of Kwikly services and advocate for improvements
- Serve as a market representative for expansion and promotion efforts to engage with the broader business community
- Provide performance feedback to Dental professionals
- Create clear roles, goals, and measurables for direct reports
- Maintain consistent meeting cadences with direct reports
- Reward and recognize the team
- Proven work experience (7+ years) as an Operations Manager, Office Manager in a healthcare setting with Dental highly preferred, Staffing Manager, or similar role.
- People leadership in a service industry with contingent staff
- Ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others quickly
- Ability to assess complex situations quickly, determine the best course of action and implement solutions
- Analysis and interpretation of business data and financial data in the business context
- Degree in business, operations management, or related field
- Strong web, mobile, and desktop skills – we use HubSpot, Google Docs, and various web-based tools such as Slack and our proprietary Kwikly app
- Education/training as a Dental Hygienist or Assistant
- Office Manager in a dental healthcare setting
- Manage remote staff
- Budget responsibility
Essentials That Make a Great Kwikly Team member
- Align with and demonstrate core values of Responsive, Resourceful, Reliable
- A strong desire to be part of a small, fast-paced organization where they can have a big impact.
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning, and improvement and is passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to service and detail
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to your own success
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company paid parking in Minneapolis
- Professional development - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- For Minneapolis-based teammates: Hybrid work schedule between your home and our Minneapolis office
- Remote Work-from-home for non-Minneapolis-based teammates