Expanding our growing national team of qualified dental professionals
Are you looking to join a growing company and be a key part of our growth by hiring quality professionals that are the core of our service success?
Kwikly is looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees for our team of dental professionals.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning and conducting interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Kwikly Dental Staffing provides the best people and technology to make filling temporary roles easy for dental offices and professionals. We offer high-quality service to dental offices to ensure excellent patient care in a timely and professional manner.
We are a fast-growing organization, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 growth companies in the US! We are expanding nationally, providing opportunities for career growth and a great culture for our team members.
Our dental professionals and internal teammates are responsive, resourceful, and responsible—taking every opportunity to learn, innovate, and support their teams. If that describes you, let’s talk!
- Research and identity sources of potential dental professionals
- Use various media and forums (e.g social media) to reach out to potential and interested candidates.
- Maintain records and documentation of search activities; coordinate with the Lead Generation team on candidate conversion
- Conduct interviews in virtual and in-person formats with potential dental professionals
- Provide assessment of candidate fit and quality according to established criteria
- Update interview records and notes for the Operations team
- Conduct background checks and perform pre-hire quality checks
- Provide recommendations to Operations Manager for final hiring decisions
- Provide recommendations to continually improve hiring practices and processes
- Maintain knowledge of legal and industry hiring practices
- Handover new hires to Operations Support Specials for onboarding
- Coordinate with the Operations Support team to ensure new hires adhere to quality standards and sustain performance levels through the probation period
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant external bodies such as Dental schools
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Experience in a Human Resources, Recruitment, or Talent Sourcing capacity with full-cycle talent acquisition
- Ability to engage with candidates in virtual environments in a personable, engaging manner that represents Kwikly and conveys our values and standards
- Organization, follow-up, and strong communication skills to interact effectively with Professional and office team
- Strong web, mobile, and desktop skills – we use HubSpot, Google Docs, and various web-based tools such as Slack and our proprietary Kwikly app
- Knowledge of ATS or CRM systems and documentation flows through the hiring cycle
- Dental, medical, or direct care industry
- Social media marketing experience
- Predictive Index Practitioner or other psychometrics
Essentials that make a great Kwikly team member
- Align with and demonstrate core values of Responsive, Resourceful, and Responsible
- A strong desire to be part of a small, fast-paced organization where they can have a big impact.
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning, and improvement and is passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to service and detail
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to your own success
- Sign-on and retention bonus!
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company paid parking in Minneapolis
- Professional Development - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- For Minneapolis-based teammates: Hybrid work schedule between your home and our Minneapolis office
- Remote Work-from-home for non-Minneapolis-based teammates
This is an exciting time to join us! If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.